Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The New Apartment

Here are the pictures for our new home!
Trent and I were so lucky to find such a nice apartment complex to live in. If you want my new address just let me know!
*View from the balcony

*Half of the living room.

*The other half of the living room.

*View of the kitchen from the living room.

*One of my favorite things about the apartment...a dishwasher!

*Here's the kitchen.

*The dining room.

*The hallway to the other rooms.

*The guest bedroom/storage room. There are still a few boxes that need to be unpacked.

*Here's the laundry/utility room. We need to buy a washer and dryer so for now I will be doing my laundry at the onsite laundry mat.

*First picture of the bathroom. Then there's me!

*The rest of the bathroom.

*The master bedroom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!

Nana said...

Your apartment is beautiful....
and you have it decorated soooo
pretty.
Love ya, Nana

Jodi said...

Ashley---What a cute place! It is so much bigger then my 1st apt. Forrest and I had a 450 sq.ft place. It was small but sure cozy! LOVE THE NEW PLACE!

The Skinners said...

Looks like you're all settled in a nice place! Enjoy exploring that new city and be careful driving in the snow. Are u close to Park City? I spent a week in a resort there and LOVED IT! Check it out! Take care.