Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Day at the Children's Museum


Well, yesterday Trent's family decided to drive down and see us. Today, while Theresa (my mother-in-law) and Stacey (my sister-in-law) drove to Vernal to look at a house, Michelle (another sister-in-law) and I took the 3 little girls (the rest of the sisters-in-law) to the Salt Lake Children's Museum. They LOVED it! It was actually quite fun and entertaining to watch the girls play and learn. I also played a little myself! It was so fun :)

* I made a sandwich out of the play food. Yum!!

*Drawing the horse that's on the wall above me.

*The finished masterpiece!

*Riding the "fake" horse with Carly.

*Lily in the bird house.

*Carly filling the jeep up with gas.

*Anna climbing the rocks.

*The girls and I in the helicopter.

*Michelle and Lily driving the ol' farm truck!

*Rockin' on the porch swing of the GIANT playhouse. 

0 comments: