Saturday, November 14, 2009

2 Years and Counting.....

I know it's a little late but Trenton and I celebrated our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARYon November 3rd!!! I can not believe that we have been married two years already...oh, how time flies!!! We didn't do much since we both had to work that day but we did go to dinner that night. We went to Red Robin, the restaurant where we went on our first date. I got the cobb salad and Trent got the jalapeno burger! It seems like just yesterday that we were walking into the temple to be sealed for Time and All Eternity! I think that I married the best man in the world but doesn't every girl feel that way about their loved one?! Thank you Trenton for being my best friend and my one and only! I Love You!!!


1 comments:

The Broderick Family said...

Oh how cute you guys are!! We sure miss seeing you! Mike and I are really thinking about coming to AZ in January...we will see.