Saturday, January 23, 2010

mmmmm...Raw Fish!

So last night, Trenton and I went on a date with his co-worker Cassie and her boyfriend John. We introduced Trent to a cuisine he had never tried before....SUSHI!!! Surprisingly, he actually liked it! (Trenton isn't a big seafood fan, especially raw!) His favorite was called the Cancun. It consisted of raw tuna, crab, avocado, a little cream cheese, jalapeƱos, and cilantro. It was so good but definitely had a bite to it! He also enjoyed the yellowtail and baked scallops. I am so glad he finally got the guts to try it because I love it! So now we can go more often. Last but not least, I was able to enjoy my favorite, tako, or otherwise known as...octopus tentacle. Yum!


*My Favorite!!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Yum! We love sushi here too. Though we haven't had it in a while with the kids and all. It would be fun to go eat sushi together next time we see you. Good job teaching Tren about sushi. I had to teach Marty as well. :)