Sunday, September 19, 2010

SuPeR sAtuUrDaY fUn!!!!

Yesterday my mom and I attended her ward Super Saturday! It was so much fun making cute decorations for my home. Take a look at what we accomplished!!!

* Made of wood, painted and sanded, and vinyl art.

*Made of wood, painted and sanded, and vinyl art.

*Made of cork board, white washed with brown paint, and vinyl art attached to the glass in the picture frame.

*Made of wood, sanded and painted, mod podge, scrap paper, and vinyl art lettering.

2 comments:

D & C Larson said...

So cute Ash! Now that was one very beneficial Super Saturday! Glad to see you are doing well! love ya!

Beckie said...

WHAT? Only 95 days til Christmas?!!!
Didn't we just have Christmas? LOL!
I love the things you made. Our ward probably isn't going to do a Super Saturday. :(
I'm glad you could make some fun decorations for your home!