Saturday, December 4, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's my favorite time of year.....Christmas! I put up my Christmas decorations last week after Thanksgiving and am loving the holiday feel in my home! There are a few decorations that I made for the season. First is the Christmas countdown blocks. When I originally took these pictures it was 27 days 'til Christmas but now it is 21. So excuse my inaccurate picture! The other is a cranberry Christmas tree. I had this old wire Christmas tree decoration that was losing it's vibrancy and I had a grocery bag full of fake cranberries. Well if you put two and two together and hot glue than you get.....the new and improved Christmas Tree. I'm thinking of adding some type of beads for the "ornaments" but haven't quite decided on it yet. Anyways, I hope you all have as much fun putting your Christmas decorations up as I did!
Merry Christmas :)

*Don't worry....the door that the tree is blocking, we never use.


0 comments: