Monday, March 11, 2013

RIP

My mom just called me and let me know that our dog died this morning. Millie was with us for 13 years! She was such a lovable, overweight chihuahua. I can remember her sleeping in my bed every night  growing up. Or the time she was ran over by a golf cart. Or the time that my pig and her were playing tag in the backyard. Or the numerous times that she got out of the yard and we would find her in the neighbors yards. Or the time that she was just a sweet, cuddly dog. 
You will be missed Millie.
Rest In Peace
January 2000 - March 11, 2013


1 comments:

D & C Larson said...

Ash- I am so sorry to hear about Millie! She was such a fun dog too. Cody is already about to come home? Where has the time gone? And how is your sweet little girl growing up so quickly?! She is so adorable though. :)