Monday, January 19, 2009

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

So I know that I was going to try and keep up on this blog thing but it's hard! Anyways, some of you may know that Trenton and I will be moving soon! Yikes is all I can say. It will be a huge change in our lives but I think it's also going to be a wonderful new experience. Trenton is already up in Utah. He started his job and is looking for a place to live. I'm going up in 3 weeks. All I can say is that I miss him immensely....and he's only been gone 3 days! This will be the longest time that we have ever been away from eachother! I think the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is so true because I am definitely feeling it now.

Well I guess I better start packing. I have no idea where to start....

2 comments:

ashliteeps said...

ahhh ash i'm sorry you're missing trenty-poo!!!

You guys are so cute. I just love you so much! i hope everything works out well in utah for you! i am sure it will!

Anonymous said...

I'm def going to be in your place soon. Ryan leaves for basic training and tech school for 4 months!!!! He laves Feb 17. I will go and get to see him in April for a weekend and then come back home for 2 months and wont see him till June.I so do not want him to leave. How are you guys doing?