Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Im a Runaway...in Snowy Weather!

Well most of you probably know that I basically ran away to join my husband in Utah. Sorry to all those that I was making plans with before I was originally supposed to leave. I just couldn't stand to be away from him for 2 more weeks. I was miserable. My heart was literally aching to be with him (sappy I know, but it's true!) I just want to thank everyone for everything that they did for me, especially my family who packed up the rest of the apartment for me and who drove me all the way to Utah to meet Trent! Thank you so much.

On the way here it wasn't exactly snowing really hard but when Trent and I got past Panguitch, UT the snow really started to fall. I guess, it was the second largest snowstorm they have had all winter. It snowed a total of 2 feet! I was hoping I would bring the sunshine but obviously that's not true. It is definitely a winter wonderland here but it's also wonderful! But now I have to learn to drive in it. I have know idea what I'm going to do. Guess I better start practicing...

p.s. I don't have a USB cord so I can't add the pictures. They'll be up sooner or later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in Utah do you live now? We are wanting to be stationed in Ogden come June!!!!

Jodi said...

I am so happy that you are together again! When Forrest and I were first married I went to girls camp as a leader in our new ward. I was gone for a week and I felt so alone. I missed him so much my heart ached...I totally know what you mean! I will so miss you but I am happy you get to start a new adventure! I love you!
Take Care,
Aunt Jodi"a.ka. Aunt Dodo"

The Skinners said...

We will miss you! So are you anywhere near a ski resort?? (so we have a place to crash on our next vacation?? jk) Have fun and take care!

Lauren said...

I am so glad you guys are reunited and joined the rest of us in the freezing weather. haha :-) Happy apartment hunting. Best Wishes are getting your roots planted in Utah.