Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Home Decoration Created by Me!

I once had an assignment in high school to create items that depicted my likes into my name, here was the finished project!

*I drew art utensils to show my creative side, toothpaste & toothbrush because dental hygiene is very important to me, a curling iron because I liked to curl my hair, a swim cap & goggles because I love to swim, and a mirror & mascara because I like to look purty!

I decided to make something to hang in my home that depicted things that Trenton and I like. This one turned out so much better!

*I drew art utensils to show my creative side yet again, a rifle because Trent loves guns, a movie reel because we enjoy going to the movies, my most favorite hair item = my chi, a flashdrive because Trent is ALWAYS on the computer, and a fishing pole because Trent likes to go fishing & I like to accompany him to enjoy the scenery...sometimes.


0 comments: