Sunday, October 24, 2010

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something....YUMMY!!

I was lucky enough to be able to make my friend's wedding cake. They decided on a four tiered cake made of fondant and frosting in their wedding colors. The three bottom layers of the cake are all styrofoam. The top tier is funfetti and chocolate cake. I had so much fun making it! Congratulations Tage and Alanna!!!






*This picture lets you know how big the cake is....I took out 2 shelves just to make it fit!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You are seriously talented!! Way to go Ashley! The other question is where did you put all your food?

Beckie said...

Wonderful job on the cake! I bet she loved it.
I'm glad you were able to figure out the fondant.
It looks great!!!

Rebecca said...

So impressed with all your cakes!
Talented Girl!