Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Wanna Be A Cowboy Baby!

One of my best friends, Ashli, is having a little boy next month! So her baby shower is this weekend to celebrate the little one's birth! I am lucky enough to have been asked to make her baby shower cake. It is a cowboy theme baby shower so the cake obviously had to match! I found a design similar to this online and just had to make it!

*It's a 2 tiered white cake made of fondant and royal icing!
The cowboy hat is made of fondant and giant marshmallows!!

*(above) I wrote the baby's future name on the belt buckle...Charge

*(below) I took pictures of the cake from every angle so everyone could see how it turned out!




5 comments:

Whitney said...

Ashley this is awesome!

D & C Larson said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! Ash you are so talented! Seriously way to go!

Beckie said...

Beyond AMAZING! !! You are so talented!

Angie said...

You need to go into business! I have a baby shower this weekend for a friend, but there will be nothing like that there! I wish you lived closer again. :)

The Broderick Family said...

Love it!! You are so amazing!