Monday, October 22, 2012

One Year Old!

I can't believe it's been a year! One year ago on October 21, I was laying on the hospital delivery room bed waiting to meet my sweet Addalei. She has been such a blessing in our lives. We are so thankful for her little spirit. She is curious, loving, and always happy (except for when she's REALLY tired!) I look back on this past year and think of all the wonderful milestones she has accomplished. We are now patiently waiting for her to take off walking! I am so grateful for my little family! Happy Birthday Addie, mommy and daddy sure do love you!

Since we were moving before her birthday, Addie got to have two birthday parties! Here are some pictures of the festivities!!



The birthday party with my family in Arizona. Addie loved her strawberry chocolate cake!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!

0 comments: