Monday, October 22, 2012

The search continues...

We have moved! Trenton, Addie, and I have officially moved to Utah. Our new residence is now a town called Vernal. It's about 30 minutes from Colorado and an hour from Wyoming. That should give you some idea of where it is located. As of right now, we are living with Trenton's parents while we search for a place to live. It is hard to find the right place. Plus, there are not many residences for rent around here. We have been thinking that we may just want to buy a house. There are a ton for sale! We will see what happens. As for Vernal, it is a cute little town and I do mean little. The biggest stores to shop from are Walmart and KMart. I really wish they would bring in a Target......Anyways, I think I am finally getting to know my way around here. The way the streets are named are confusing; it's all numbers like 1500 South and 300 West. I am used to the good old fashioned named streets like Camelback and Bethany Home Roads. I think it will come to me sooner or later. On another note, the weather is beautiful! It's been about 60* during the day and 34* at night. The snow hasn't hit yet. Everyone is saying that it should start in about a month. I guess I better get used to driving in it! Well, that is life as of now. I will keep you posted on the things to come!

0 comments: