Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amazing it's already August...

August has come. School has started. Addie turned 10 months old! She is now to the double digits! She is growing like a weed; getting bigger and bigger everyday. It's funny how everyone always tells you to cherish every moment with your children because before you know it, they're 18 and moving out. It is so true. It seems like just yesterday, we were on our way to the hospital looking forward to meeting our little one.

She is a busy, busy little girl. She's crawling everywhere and getting into everything! 





She absolutely loves going swimming!

She loves to play with her cousin Brayden and eat yummy popsicles!

Another big thing happened in August. I went back to work. Not that don't love spending 24/7 with my little bug but sometimes mommy's just need a break! So I decided to go back to work part time. I currently work at the Woodmark in Sun City. I am the front desk concierge in the memory care unit. It is completely different than what I did in the past but I am enjoying something new. It's a fun new experience!

I also had a friend from high school who asked me to make a cake for her son's 3rd birthday. He loves the Disney Channel show, Jake and the Neverland Pirates., and wanted that theme for his birthday party. So of course I had to make a cake that matched. 


It was an amazing August!

1 comments:

D & C Larson said...

Oh my goodness I love all the pictures and posts! So glad to hear that you are all doing so well. And Ash holy cown your little girl is SO GROWN UP (and SO CUTE!) Miss you girl