Thursday, September 13, 2012

Family Fortunes in February....

Oh February! That seemed like so long ago. Lots of things happened. Addie turned 4 months old! She was so tiny. She also started sitting up on her own but no rolling over. She hated being on her tummy. My, how that has changed. February 14th was a big day. The day marked one year since I found out I was expecting!    That was one of the most exciting days especially after having 3 miscarriages the year before. Our sweet daughter has been such a blessing in our lives. I am so thankful I am able to spend eternity with amazing little family! Another big thing happened in our life. I returned to work after being on maternity leave. That was the hardest day ever! I couldn't bare to think of leaving my sweet girl. Luckily we were able to have family watch her. I thank my Nana, Dad and Mom, and especially my husband. It made it a little easier to go back to the grind. When I did return to work, I was given a promotion. It had been in the works for months but we wanted to wait until I returned from maternity leave. I was now the supervisor over the whole building for the enrichment department! I was so excited to learn new things and continue with the old. I was also given a raise, which was nice for our financials! Other than those few things, February was spent watching our sweet pea grow even more. Here's a picture of my happy four-month-old!


0 comments: