Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jovial July...

Happy Birthday America! Thanks to my friend Kallie for the cute outfit! July was another great month. I know I keep saying that, but it's really been a great year since we welcomed our daughter. We decided to go up to the cabin for the 4th of July. Unfortunately, Trenton was unable to join us due to work :( So Addie and myself went with my parents and friends. The weather was beautiful! It was a cool 85* during the day and 55* at night. I love that kind of weather. Why can't the valley take a hint? Anyways, while up there we spent all day outdoors. It was just too nice to be cooped up in the cabin. Addie loves the outdoors! Here are a few pictures of our lovely weekend get-a-way!

Addie loved riding in the Razer and on the quad with grandpa!

Enjoying the outdoors eating watermelon and playing!

Later that month, Addie and I decided to have a little photo shoot. Might I add that this happened at 6:30 in the morning, in my bedroom. The cute tutu and matching headband are courtesy of my aunt. By the time the photos ended Addie was not a happy camper. 







I made a cake for a friend from high school. It was her daughter's first birthday and needed a Minnie Mouse themed cake. I had so much fun making it!


Hope you all had an amazing July!


0 comments: