Friday, September 14, 2012

Jumping for June...

Aw, the dog days of summer! Well not really, all I can say is Satan can have his weather back. Other than the EXTREMELY hot Arizona weather, June was a great month. Addie turned 8 months old! She also conquered a HUGE milestone...she started crawling! That's right, my baby is on the move. One minute she's playing in grandma's living room and the next minute she is trying to follow me. She was slow and unsteady at the time but is now fast as lightening. Here are few more pictures!

She loves to Read!

Daddy and Addie!

Another big thing happened in June. Trent turned 27! He is getting so old....not. We decided to have few of our friends over for a celebration. BBQ, swimming, and lots of dessert! He wanted a birthday cake made by yours truly. I decided to make a tire cake. I figured that would be the best since he LOVES cars especially volkswagens. So here's a picture of the VW wheel cake. It's made completely of buttercream frosting since Trent doesn't really like fondant. Enjoy!


I hope you all had a great June because we did!

0 comments: